Ban Ma RV & Park, the camp has been set up, and time to take care of some remote work.
Slowly heading for Qingdao, we found a camping place in Yantai. Recommended from various forums and the internet. The name is Ban Ma RV & Park, and checked in with ease. The spot for our caravan and car was fully in the bushes, which is normal here, as DIY travels are not so common. They had electricity/water available, so for one night, it was ok. We are in a little hurry as we will meet some friends in Inner Mongolia and need to keep some schedule so as not to be so much sightseeing on the way.
Early morning wake-up call
This was a big place with yurts and fixed caravans and not so much for kids in the camping place. Outside instead, there was a park with the longest slide I had ever seen. Unfortunately, it was not open during our visit.
Continuing the trip to Ban Ma RV & Park | Road trip | Inner Mongolia 2021 | Day 2
- The flowers are overwhelmingly surrounding you
- Water/electricity available
- Public toilets
- Friendly staff
- You can have long walks in the area
- Loooong water slide
- Short distance, 30 min drive from one of the most famous beaches in China
- Not so many activities inside the camping area for kids
- Could not find any shops
- No public shower
- No sewage emptying point
- The water slide was closed and also other external activities were. This was in July and should be tourist season