As heading north we checked our APP (Woyouzhijia) for available camping areas on the way, and this place popped up with OK reviews. The name is Shenyang General Aviation RV Campground and run by an 80-year-old man with his son.
Basically, this is a place to just stay overnight nothing more. Not so many pictures were taken due to we arrived late in the evening and left early in the morning.
Some nice surprise from the old fellow, he has been writing poems and he gave us one of his books.
We are in a hurry to go up to the north to meet our friends in Inner Mongolia and at this time no time for sightseeing. Continuing tomorrow for the next destination would be Qiqihar.
Shenyang General Aviation RV Campground | Road trip | Inner Mongolia 2021 | Day 7
This is our testimonial of the campground
- Very friendly old man and son
- Electricity and water are available
- Good view from the campsite over the lake
- Rural area, basically only a place to stay overnight
- No shops or convenience store
- Noticed they have a pool, wonder when it will be filled
- A sand plateau with parking lots, nothing else