Today will test this one 🙂 It is in the urban area of Shanghai and the camping ground is by the sea.
Below is what was needed at the date 27.12.2020 to enter the campsite.
- Yes, the Green health code
- Yes, passport
- No, nucleic test
Check the score of camping ground in the end
Haiwan national forest park. the area is a huge one and maybe 2 days is not enough:) It is only a 1-1.5h drive from our home, Pudong area, Shanghai. After a quick ride on the highway then a short drive on smaller roads, we arrived at our destination.
This time we did not rent an RV, instead, we choose the fixed camper van. I really hope there are good curtains. Basically, it is like a hotel room without loud neighbors :).
The temperature inside was adjustable and it has everything similar to the hotel room. WiFi, big TV (the IPTV has plenty of English movies.), internet, water cooker, and coffee.
The restaurant and shop are close-by.
Living room with extendable sofa as a double bed for kids, the Master bedroom wast really chilly at the beginning, later on, we found out that two of windows were opened.
BBQ with mini chairs, out in the cold but fire/food was warm so no big issue. Luckily it could withstand my 100kg.
Early morning with the sound of birds instead of Shanghai traffic. It feels so like back in Finland.
There is a small farm with different animals for the kids. Horse riding, chicken, ducks, and in the evening many cats wandering around. For the youngsters and adults, there are activities such as paintball and CS.
- Camper vans more like hotel rooms. Clean, warm and have all needed utilities.
- Big area with a clean and natural environment.
- Quiet, it is nice to be outside the city dazzle, and enjoy nature.
- Many activities for kids and also adults.
- Nice BBQ can be organized by yourself or by the restaurant.
- Close proximity of Shanghai
- At the time we were there (outside season) many activities closed
- Some activities expensive